9/6/08

Fireproof the Movie

Hello,
I am very excited about this movie coming out soon, especially since I am a volunteer fire fighter. The Fellowship of Christian Fire Fighters staff has shown it at fire conventions as it has been praised for its realism. Lord willing I am taking my Elizabeth to see it on SEP 27th as soon as I come out of the field from tactical medic training at Camp Blanding. We will preview it before making a decision as to which children beyond my oldest three Anne (17), Daniel (15), and Joseph (13)can see it. Due to it being a movie about adult difficulties and fire fighting hazards, I doubt that I will take any younger children to it. We should all make an effort to see it as close to opening weekend as possible in order to lenghthen and promote theatre runs. I'll post again after we watch it.

Love in Christ,
Dan Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment